From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 5:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SOT: Replacement for HierMenus now that it costs $$$?

I use CF to pre-build a HierMenus menu system from query output.  Great
sub-100 ms performance when you do that, BUT:

The folks who now own the HierMenus code want $500-$1495 for commercial use,
and from what I heard will retroactively go after users who didn't make the
personal phone call I did to discover this (the new web site that expressly
details this is going up "in a month" and the licensing switch has been in
effect for some time).

I saw what appeared to be a good substitute discussed here in the last few
weeks.  It was an unlimited-depth cross-browser script, but I can't find the
link in the archives.  Anyone remember where the thing is?  I want to build
a custom tag to work with it.

Thx,

Matt Robertson    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSB Designs, Inc., www.mysecretbase.com