> Though nobody offered anything on this - I've now discovered 
> that the IUSR_servername account was not listed as a user of 
> the z:\cfusion folders - and now I've run CACLS through the 
> folders and added it, all is well. It's not at all clear how 
> it happened - it may have been during a file restore after 
> we rebuilt the server. We'd rebuilt the IUSR account too - so 
> it had a different sid from the one stored on the backup 
> databases which we restored.

The only file that IUSR_MACHINENAME needs rights to is \CFUSION\BIN\ISCF.DLL
- I'd recommend setting permissions on that file (alone) to "Authenticated
Users - Read/Execute".

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444

______________________________________________________________________
Dedicated Windows 2000 Server
  PIII 800 / 256 MB RAM / 40 GB HD / 20 GB MO/XFER
  Instant Activation � $99/Month � Free Setup
  http://www.pennyhost.com/redirect.cfm?adcode=coldfusiona
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to