From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 3:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: <CF_404_errors_shared_hosting>

This is a shot in the dark ...

Our company has a shared hosted site and we want to be
able to control the error templates that are displayed
when a user gets a 404 error for example.  Our hosting
company said they CAN'T help us, unless we migrate from
a shared hosting to a co-located service. <ugh>!

Does anyone know a CF way around this?

I'm figuring the templates are below the CF level at
the Web server, so I'm SOL. 8-)

Thanks in advance.

D-

Get the award winning ISP, AT&T WorldNet Service
http://download.att.net/webtag