Sure this is possible. They need to configure different directories to use specific 
404 handler files. I know you can do this with Apache and IIS.

What web server are they running?


---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date:  Tue, 02 Apr 2002 20:40:04 +0000

>This is a shot in the dark ...
>
>Our company has a shared hosted site and we want to be 
>able to control the error templates that are displayed
>when a user gets a 404 error for example.  Our hosting 
>company said they CAN'T help us, unless we migrate from 
>a shared hosting to a co-located service. <ugh>!
>
>Does anyone know a CF way around this?
>
>I'm figuring the templates are below the CF level at 
>the Web server, so I'm SOL. 8-)
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>D-
>
>------------------------------------------------
>Get the award winning ISP, AT&T WorldNet Service
>http://download.att.net/webtag
>
______________________________________________________________________
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to