Hi friends:
I'm trying to make a query from a csv file
(test1.csv).
The way I thought was to make an ODBC entry for text
files . In the ODBC entry I only can specify the
directory not the file name.
So I guessed I had to include that in the final query.
There is something I'm missing .
I will appreciate your help.Any new ideas could be
great too.
Down the code and what I see in my browser .
Thanks for any help
Mario

//my code
<cfquery name="InstrLedAttQuery"
datasource="EkOutsideFiles" dbtype="ODBC">
 SELECT * FROM test1.cvs
</cfquery>

//What I get in my browser
Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = 42000 (Syntax error or access
violation)

[Microsoft][ODBC Text Driver] Cannot update. Database
or object is read-only.

The error occurred while processing an element with a
general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document
position (199:1) to (199:75).

Date/Time: 03/11/02 12:20:20
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows
NT 5.0)
Remote Address: 66.109.35.50