Thanks to all of you for your concern.
I found which is the root of my problem although I
don't know what is happening.
If I change the extension of the cvs file and make it
a txt file everything runs perfect.
I have to modify the query like it's down here.
<cfquery name="InstrLedAttQuery"
 datasource="EkOutsideFiles" dbtype="ODBC">
  SELECT * FROM test1.txt
 </cfquery>
Why??. I don't know , but perhaps some of you must.
I realized that if I write SELECT * FROM test1 it
assume I'm talking about a txt file. That's why I came
to this dark point.
Thank you all
Mario

 --- David DiPietro
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió: >
Oops The datasource thing is what you're after.
> Sorry

RostersOut='#session.userID#'&'PreceptorRosters.csv'>
> <cfset

RostersFile='DriveLetter:\Path\Path\Path\Path\#RostersOut#'>
> <cfset
> RostersPath='\Path\Path\Path\Path\#RostersOut#'>
> <cfset RostersFileName='#RostersOut#'>
>
> <form action='../GeneratedFiles/#RostersFileName#'
> method="Get" target=_Self
> enablecab="No">
>       <input type='hidden' name='file'
> value='#RostersPath#'>
>       <input type="Submit" value = "Send #RostersOut#
> File to Excel">
> </form>
>
> <cfset toutput="something1,something2,something3">
> <CFFILE ACTION="Write" FILE="#RostersFile#"
> OUTPUT="#toutput#" ADDNEWLINE="Yes">
> <cfset toutput =

'"#attributes.something1#","#attributes.something2#","#attributes.something3#"'>