Do you just add it in as a normal datasourse ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffry Houser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 April 2002 15:45
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: application.cfm

At 10:51 AM 4/10/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>   I understand the CF server will create the datasource and the tables
>  automatically, is this true?

  CF will create the tables automatically.  You have to create the database
and datasource yourself.

>Also, how long will this process take to
>  change it over?

  I was able to set the whole thing up in ~15 minutes including a coffee
break, the first time I did it.

>And are there any issues that someone should be aware
>  of when changing it over?

  Making the change over is the smoothest server administration task I have
ever done.

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need a Web Developer?  Contact me!