Sorry you take offence Adam :(

But it does help if everyone would honour the NDA - unfortunately its
not the case and leaks do get out!, when people 'rant' about NDA it is
merely to protect the interests of both MACR and the developers who use
the products.  Also when people post about "it’s a breach etc..." it is
only a post to make sure people know that they could get in trouble...
no-one gets brownie points, and no one gets off on it - it is a friendly
thing to do to protect fellow developers.

It is not about who or what someone can do re: CF > J2EE convertor
(which seems a little pointless with Neo), but the fact that if beta
software info gets out and it being beta software - any bad press
reflects bad on the product and the company as a whole , which could in
turn effect sales - after all...... this is what building software is
all about!

There are engineers working their asses off 24/7, for millions of
dollars of research and technical expertise to build an app which you
technically get for pittance compared the cost of building it :-)

NDA exists to protect the developer and the company... you wouldn't like
it if someone called your bank and asked the bank freely gave away your
credit history, details or if someone visited your doctor and he gave
sensitive CONFIDENTIAL information to that visitor would you?

For me, yes it does bother me when people are frivelous with info, but
that’s me - I certainly don’t get off on stating that it shouldn't be
done..... I just think its wrong.

If you want, in future - then yes the people who you think are
authoritive can contact the legals first.....

But that would be stupid as we are all one big happy developer
community!!!

Time to get off the subject and move on....(under NDA of course :-)

Neil