Actually, the people who are mentioning the NDA when MX comes up are protecting me and
the lists as much as they are enforcing the NDA. If MX is discussed openly here in
violation of the NDA then MM could get upset with me personally and could request
changes. I would have to reject that and another fight could start. Better to follow
the NDA and mention it to others than to have a fight.
I appreciate those who have such concern for the resources that I host.