From: Pete Ruckelshaus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 7:59 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: DWMX First Impressions

In 5 minutes of DWMX use I have found the following annoyances:

* Outright crashed when I closed a document that I edited without saving
* No right-click > close in coder view
* No file > recent files
* No custom toolbars/buttons (boo! hiss!)

I find it disconcerting that I was able to crash the app so easily by
doing such a relatively simple thing...especially since it's in RC mode
and I'm sure no further rounds of bug fixing are planned.  However, the
core CF toolbars are there, so I guess that's a start.

I'll plod on and try using it as my primary editor over the next couple
of days, maybe I'll have better luck.  Anyone else found any serious
annoyances?

Pete