From: Carlisle, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 9:31 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: DWMX First Impressions

I was initially frustrated that F1 did not bring up CF tag references
(one of my favorite CFS features).  I found out this morning that it's
"shift f1" in DWMX.  Plus, I can view the reference and code at the same
time.  Well done!

I'm probably going to find that there are a lot of cool features... just
not where I initially expect them to be. :) So far, I like what I see.

Eric