The thing is this user was never given their username and password. So
if no one has ever been given the info why is it constantly filling my
log file? I checked the only places I can think of and there is no
longer any reference to this user. GRrrrrrrrr.

When will the hurting stop? ;)

Phillip Broussard
Tracker Marine Group
417-873-5957