No direct experience, but I remember reading that Applicaiton.cfm and
OnRequestEnd.cfm must be capitalized in a certain way.

Pete
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Dworman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 10:12 AM
Subject: installing application on a linux box


> I only have limited experience with Coldfusion on a Unix/Linux platform.
The
> network department at a client site has CF installed on their webserver,
so
> that side is settled.
> Is there a checklist out there of what I should test and/or change in my
> code so that the application can be installed seamlessly?  I'm looking for
> things besides making sure filenames are referenced properly, due to the
> case sensitivity in unix/linux.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steven D Dworman
> Macromedia Certified Developer
> ---------------------------------------------------------
> Web Consultant
> Systems Administrator
>
> ComSpec International - http://www.comspecinternational.com
> phone: 248.647.8841
> cell:  248.767.9925
> ---------------------------------------------------------
> EMPOWER-XL ***Software for Higher Education***
> http://www.empower-xl.com
>
> 
______________________________________________________________________
Signup for the Fusion Authority news alert and keep up with the latest news in 
ColdFusion and related topics. http://www.fusionauthority.com/signup.cfm
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to