Aside from case-sensitivity
If your code is not doing anything with the OS then you do not have to
change anything. Write once run anywhere

On Wed, 1 May 2002, Steven Dworman wrote:

> I only have limited experience with Coldfusion on a Unix/Linux platform. The
> network department at a client site has CF installed on their webserver, so
> that side is settled.
> Is there a checklist out there of what I should test and/or change in my
> code so that the application can be installed seamlessly?  I'm looking for
> things besides making sure filenames are referenced properly, due to the
> case sensitivity in unix/linux.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Steven D Dworman
> Macromedia Certified Developer
> ---------------------------------------------------------
> Web Consultant
> Systems Administrator
> 
> ComSpec International - http://www.comspecinternational.com
> phone: 248.647.8841
> cell:  248.767.9925
> ---------------------------------------------------------
> EMPOWER-XL ***Software for Higher Education***
> http://www.empower-xl.com
> 
> 
______________________________________________________________________
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to