From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 May 2002 21:19
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: [flasher] Is Flash safe to drive?

This dude is just messin' with us. I think we should ignore him.
He is apparently ignoring every email on this thread. Oh yes,
he comments on them but he doesn't answer the direct questions.
You may ask, BJ, why are you talking like he's not here? Answer:
? Bill?

"I will shout from the rooftops!"
BJ