Marlon,

Any chance you'd share that?

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Marlon Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 10:55 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cfreport

Rick, I've done exactly this.  I created a VB com wrapper to access the
Crystal Object.  Right now, I use the wrapper to pass username, password,
dbname, servername, and selection formula and then export the report to a
PDF (other formats are available, but mostly prove unusable :) ).  After the
PDF is generated, I serve it to the user via CFContent.  It's kind of a
convoluted way of doing things, but I didn't care for the crystal reports
server either.

Marlon