I'm skeptical that list supports attachements, but if you're willing,
I'd love a copy.  Copy me. :)

Good Fortune,
Richard Walters,
Webmaster, Davita Laboratory Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(800) 604-5227 x 3525

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/17/02 11:11AM >>>
Sure, but I'm off work today so I can't get to the source right now,
and
since there's no documentation, you'd probably want that too :-)
Does this list support attachments?

Ken Beard wrote:

>Marlon,
>
>Any chance you'd share that?
>
>Ken

After the
>PDF is generated, I serve it to the user via CFContent.  It's kind of
>convoluted way of doing things, but I didn't care for the crystal
reports
>server either.
>
>Marlon

Unless
>>someone out there has a way to integrate it with existing security,
>>don't think it's a good way to offer your intellectual property over
the
>>web.  Crystal has it's own security framework that might be
sufficient,
>>but I haven't seen a combined framework that passes parameters in a
>>secure manner between CF applications and CR8.
>>
>>Oh, if anyone is successfully doing this, please tell me.  I am
aware
>>that the class can be accessed using ASP, I'm looking for a Cold
Fusion
>>solution.  Maybe someone has a COM object for it, or maybe someone
has
>>figured out some LDAP tricks to keep within the security framework.
And
>>if so, the next step is to move the crystal server to it's own
machine
>>and preserve the security.  Crystal's web server is a resource hog.
>>
>>Good Fortune,
>>Richard Walters,
>>Webmaster, Davita Laboratory Services
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>(800) 604-5227 x 3525

>>nevermind... found this on the crystal reports website
>>
>>Unfortunately there is currently no integration with Crystal Reports
8
>>and
>>the CF report tag. ColdFusion ships with version 5.0 of Crystal
Reports