now what till you start getting errors......!!!! and you don't know why!!!
Future note:  anyone using ldap with Novell and you have login's with a certain amount
of grace login's when the password needs changing.  Everytime the person logs in
through the web, it counts that as a grace login.  But there is no message to tell you
your using a grace......Not that this has happened or anything... or that this might
affect you.......

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/20/02 03:42PM >>>
I can't believe how little documentation there is for CF and LDAP.
I finally figured it out FRI, but it has taken a week of beating my head
against the wall, not to mention reading
ALL the CF-TALK Archives.