WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL
Please refer to the disclaimer beneath this message

Hi,

I want to download CFMX over a 56k modem,  so I can use the developer
version at home.  This download can take about 7 hours, so I want to
download it in stages using a download manager, but when I orignally tried
to do this my download manager did not kick in.  Can CFMX be downloaded
using a manager or not?

Thanks

Stephen

Westminster City Council switchboard:
+44 20 7641 6000
This E-Mail may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this E-mail or any part of it, please telephone
Westminster City Council immediately on receipt.
You should not disclose the contents to any other
person or take copies.