From: Kevin Langevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 9:05 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Bulk email servers...

Hi all-

Just wanted to see if I could get some testimonials for bulk email servers.
I'm looking for something that won't spit out its own skull when trying to
send out a few million emails overnight, and hopefully something with decent
list scrubbing capabilities.  Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

We're not looking to outsource the mailserver functions at all.  We're
looking to set up a dedicated email server  to handle this stuff.  Mostly
newsletter stuff.

Thanks...

-Kevin