One thing to watch out for - if you use cfmodule between a begin/end
cfmodule tag, you MUST use /> notation of CF will get confused by the
</cfmodule> call. IE:

<cfmodule template="foo.cfm">

        <cfmodule template="goo.cfm" />

</cfmodule>

(Sorry if someone else already pinged this - digging myself out from 2
weeks of email.)

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus