Hi all,

I've been getting this error on our website. But can't figure out what
caused it. have anybody seen this error or knows what could have caused it.

This error only occurs once in a while.

Error Diagnostic Information

ODBC Error Code = 08001 (Unable to connect to data source)

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]SQL Server does not exist
or access denied.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (74:2) to (74:51).

Thanks,

Thanh Nguyen