From: Joshua Tipton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 7:17 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ODBC Error Code = 08001

Could be a network problem.  The web server is able to get to the sql
server but the query processor is either not available or kicking
connection.  Possibly a bad packet.  The first thing I would do would be
to run a trace on that db all day then run the index tunning wizard.
Then I would start checking my sql dump logs and the regular sql logs
just to see if sql is screaming something.