I didnt phrase that last message well.    I assumed the problem was with my code, but before I started searching through my code, I wanted to prove to my self there was no server issue first.  in other words, I wanted to prove that if i did produce perfect code, I'd get the desired outcome.  So my process was to be use the code from the docs first,  see that working fine, then start replaceing code line by line wiht my own code until it broke.

But it broke before i added any of my own code at all.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month