From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com ]On
Behalf Of Dale Fraser
Sent: Thursday, 29 June 2006 2:20 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Includes

Steve,

I could have done this just by doing

<cfset application.myUdf = createObject

It defeats the purpose of what I want which is a short translation function
name

Ie

The quick brown fox, jumps over the lazy dog.

Becomes

#tr("The quick brown fox")#, #tr("over the lazy dog")#

Rather than

#application.udf.tr("The quick brown fox")#, #application.udf.tr("over the
lazy dog")#

Regards
Dale Fraser