Dunno Guys,

Seriously I REALLY wanted it to work. But it just doesn't with my
CFC's. What we are doing with CFC's are pretty heavy, so it may be code
related. But I would hope not. As for there response time, you have to
signup giving your email address correctly so I would hope they still
have it.

Look if they give a product thats good I'll rant and rave about it, but
if its crap I'll tell it how it is!

People do it to me all the time....tell my app is crap that is!

Jeremy