Details:

When  : 6:30 pm, Tuesday, 3rd of October 2006
Where : ABN AMRO Morgans Limited
       Level 29,
       123 Eagle Street (Riverside Centre)
       Brisbane CBD  QLD 4000

Topics: ColdFusion: First Class Flex Citizen

More details here: http://qld.cfug.org.au/

This month at CFUG QLD:

Hot on the heals of the growing interest in Adobe's Flex Authoring,
the October meeting of the Qld CFUG is delving into how to get
Coldfusion into the act. This will be an "easing into" the Flex world
with follow-ups planned for the rest of the year.

This month, our very own Richard Turner-Jones, borrowed from QMUG,
will be presenting in person what it means to have Flex hooked up to a
ColdFusion back-end.

Adobe engineers have been working hard to try and make ColdFusion a
"first class citizen" in the Flex world, so this month (and further)
we'll be exploring just what that means for ColdFusion programmers.

so... if you're interested and can make it, RSVP now - it'll put you
into the prize draw
(and if you've RSVP'ed previously, try again - you might go into the
draw for twice the chances)

IF YOU DON'T RSVP, YOU DON'T GO IN THE PRIZE DRAW!

How To RSVP:
of, the monthly meetings we hold, then head over to
http://groups.google.com/group/qldcfug and joining the list (its
another Google Group, so joining is easy, and you already know how to
do it!). It a very low volume, one way list with typically just 2
emails a month (eg: this email is typically one of them).

cheers
The CFUG QLD Crew