From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Chris Velevitch
Sent: Tuesday, 17 October 2006 12:22 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion trend?

On 10/17/06, Darren Tracey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=google%2C+ebay%2C+coldfusion%2C+asp.net%2C+ja
va&ctab=1&geo=AU&date=all
> all web development is stagnating and we should all just use Google and
> eBay instead.

Maybe so, but look at how Flash dominates ;-)
http://www.google.com/trends?q=flash%2C+asp.net%2C+java%2C+coldfusion&ctab=1
&geo=AU&date=all

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group