I just used Google Co-op, which is a free new product from Google to
create an index of all the coldfusion blogs, discussion forums (yes
this one too), mailing lists, and tutorial sites on the internet that
I could find.

It can be found at: CFSearchEngine.com

Currently, there are about 420 sites, and I encourage anyone to submit
ones that aren't on the list to me!  I tried to get some from
Australia/NZ, and I did find quite a few, but I'm sure there are more
I'm not aware of.

Also, you can use Google Co-op to index your own site, and its easy to
do.   Let me know if you need any help with that.