Scott

As our local Microsoft rep, I was wondering if you could provide a
list of all the online mailing list and discussion forums for .net
developers?
I've got a whole bunch of links for online ColdFusion training modules
and I thought I could post them to all the .Net forums, because I hear
there's a glut of .Net developers and they could probably all benefit
from the many high paying CF job vacancies that CF businesses are
having trouble filling at the moment.
It would be a great benefit for our poor .net cousins. A real win-win
synergistic opportunity!
I'm sure you'll be happy to help these people out.

Darren