Don't you think I shouldn't do that then?
Do you think maybe that wouldn't be the right place to put a whole
bunch of ColdFusion tutorial information?
The first few articles would be CF - .Net comparisons, so surely that
makes it highly relevant to the .Net audience.
Did I suggest doing something wrong?

Darren