Andrew.. you might be right - bringing me back to my original point;

1. remove OnError.
2. try/catch/dump/email in the OnSessionEnd method for debugging purposes
and to hopefully end the 'over complication'.

Peter, sessions end (j2ee or not) when they 'expire' too. This is when the
on OnSessionEnd and maybe OnError event is fired, no?