What ever you want it to be, I am hoping that some clever developers can
find a great use for the tag. it is as mentioned an undocumented feature
that is being discussed in the right places. But would appreciate that those
outside that circle can also see a great use for it as well.

Me personally I can only see a use when developing within an IDE, but I hope
to be proved wrong