Simon, yeah (I think) that's what I was getting at. And good point, maybe
CFANT isn't usable in the Standard edition...?

I used CFANT to rebuild an existing WAR defined in the CF Administrator
(CFIDE).
Using CFANT doesn't require the user to be authorised. Most of the other
administrator functions are protected this way.

You can secure CFANT from being executed if using sandbox security.