It's just my 2c here - I don't know what you do Steve (?)...but on the
surface I don't have a problem with you doing the same.

If I read b/w the line (ha ha), are you inferring that Dale is promoting his
business by providing learncf.com, and that you might like to do the same
(and have been previously denied said rights)?