  From: Dale Fraser
  To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:49 AM
  Subject: [cfaussie] Re: What do Charlie Arehart, Sean Corfield, Ray Camden,
Ben Forta & Ben Nadel have in common?

  Steve,

  The point of the post is to encourage people to contribute tutorials to the
site. Not a single person from CFAUSSIE other than guys at my work have
contributed.

  The site doesn't make any money, doesn't have a single add and gives away
prizes which are all donated by either Adobe or Myself.

  I would have a problem with you doing the same to promote a commercial
business or even with anyone promoting a website, but this is a ColdFusion
community list and I'm trying to encourage the community to contribute.

  PS: Don't you have a lot of advertising of your businesses in your signature
on a lot of posts?

  Regards

  Dale Fraser

  http://learncf.com