Hi Taco,

you wrote:
> Hmm, ok, so you are the first one (besides me) who experienced the
> slowness... So there must be something going on.

Add me to the list. I've been otherwise engaged and only just caught up
on this. I got a 5 second page load the first time, nicely recorded in
Firebug which I have sent to you off list via a screen grab.

The main thing I noticed was the large number of style sheets, 8!, and
their sequential loading in Firefox, each one taking half a second or
so. No good for a first hit with nothing cached.... But why so
sequential instead of the usual 2-at-a-time?

Kym K