On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Taco Fleur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, I believe these are for email SPAM only, and are lacking
> functionality.

I think it would be worth your while to have a look at Paul's
reference (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_DNS_blacklists)

I had a cursory look and found (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNSBL)
which in turn led me to
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting) which
states:-

"is a moderated Usenet newsgroup devoted to discussion of subjects
related to the use, administration, and effects of blocklists in
ameliorating the problem of unsolicited bulk email and other unwanted
or abusive network traffic."

The last bit "and other unwanted or abusive network traffic" is what I
think you're more interested. This leads to
http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?&sel=33593814&expand=1 since
you've asked if this was the right list. I think you'll find an answer
in one or all of these references.

Afterall, if what you are proposing already exists...

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group

Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group
March AIR and SQLite
Date: Wed 26th March 6pm for 6:30 start
Details soon