Does the wireless modem also work in Australia?  Obviously it would
make a lot more financial sense to buy a modem if i could use it when
i get back here.

In which case i could get a Telstra or Unwired modem here and take it
over with me.

Cheers
Mike Kear

On 4/15/08, Steve Onnis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe take out a wireless broadband account?  Some of them have a month
> trial thing.  Just you would have to get a modem that's all, and if you go
> over the month then that's another issue I guess.  I got a wireless account
> and it has certainly helped me out in a few cases, like even now.  Still
> waiting for my ADSL to get hooked up.  If I didn't have my wireless I would
> be stuffed.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month