Ok I am going to say this applies to update 1 of coldfusion at the moment,
but may apply to Coldfusion 8 as well.

I have .Net 3.5 installed on my machine at the moment, and trying to get a
class library to run in Coldfusion 8. However Coldfusion only wants to see
that I have .Net V2.0 installed and ignores the fact that I have both 3.0
and 3.5 installed.

I have this class library that works on the server at work, but will not
work on this machine. I assumed it is because it is being compiled to .Net
3.5 and adjusted it to compile to .Net 2.0 with no success.

After reading some notes at adobe, it says that if a new version of .Net
runtime is installed you need to reinstall the Coldfusion .Net integrated
service. Yet it only picks up that the system is running .Net 2.0;-)

So does anyone have any experience or KB's or anything that may point to
something that can fix or help here?

Andrew.