Ok,

the XMLForm page is the name of the page that you get when you click on the
docs for cf_xml which is the wrapper for the xml functions, it's just
unfortunate that the example happens to be a form, all of the functions are
listed on that page.

Here's a better list of all possible functions to use on an XML document
http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/htmldocs/help.html?content=XML_10.html

And here's a document that tells you everything you need to know to
manipulate XML

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/coldfusion/articles/xmlxslt.pdf

Cheers,

Rae