(I meant lingua franca ... getting my Latin mixed up... mea maximus culpa**)

another though - get Robin Hilliard to present at your local user
group. He's got a couple of presentations now on OO stuff (inc
CFInterface). what with a bit of a read of the book Andrew suggested
and hearing Robin going on about "Gold code" and "disposable code" and
MVC and whatnot, it'll all start making sense soon enough

** "my bad"