Which again is all counter-productive to the original post.  So those of us
not making mad love to a given language will need to troll through
individual fanatical forums to perform our own cross analysis since no one
seems to be able to step back (and off) and have a mature discussino about
a solution that keeps the client in focus rather than the technology.

51 posts of pure silliness.

Chad
who believes he added silly post 52... whoo hoo!