I’m sorry if this is off topic.  I think it crosses over ColdFusion
topics because it relates in a way,   I hope you’ll be a bit forgiving
to me…..

I need to upgrade my Search Engine Optimisation skills.  I’ve had
quite good success at getting good rankings for my clients with
attention to standards,  good practices with design and coding,  but I
feel I need to know more about SEO and ought to update my skills in
this area.  I need to learn more about current techniques and become
more skilful at the techniques I use.

So I’m asking for your advice…    What’s the best way for me to become
more SEO skillful, and to make sure i'm up to date on what's best
practice?

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month