Thanks Steve,  in fact that's the point really.  There are lots of
folks claiming to be experts in the field.  I guess SEO has more than
it's share of charlatans and conmen, but how do people become experts
in that field?

I have the same list as you - perhaps I'm not as far from the front in
SEO as i imagined.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month