Cant you use mapping.CFC in the admin  api?    you can create any
mapping on the fly with that provided the name is legal and it doesnt
already exist.

Cant you ?

So you could create and delete mappings on the fly with the admin api?
  or does the CFServer have to restart after creating a mapping?

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month