Yup, you can do this.  But it does show you the Java objects - so it takes a
while to wrap your head around until you have a feel for how CF's internals
work.

I've been using the Memory Analyzer Toolkit for ages to help track down
memory leaks in my OSS projects, and also for clients as well.  Works a
treat.

Mark

E: mark.man...@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic