What'd be the purpose? Just thinking loud here - if you fear FR to
be causing issues, I wonder (and seriously would have no clue what's
going to happen :-) if it's crash protection would help you.

Be aware that with crash protection you'd need to set your thresholds
very sensible otherwise you'd run into issues on that end. I'd think
you'd need to monitor your system for a while before able to define
those properly.

Cheers
Kai

> Hi again,
>
> We've asked our host to put FusionReactor back on our production box.
> All appears well but I'm half expecting things to grind to a halt at
> some stage.
>
> Would enabling the Crash Protection settings be worth a try?   If so
> does anyone have any advice on some suggestions values in various
> settings?
>
> Timeout Protection:
> (seconds)
>
> Memory Protection:
> (%)
>
> Request Protection
>
> Thanks again to all who have offered assistance so far.
>
> Andrew.

Kai Koenig - Ventego Creative Ltd
ph: +64 4 476 6781 - mob: +64 21 928 365 /  +61 450 132 117
web: http://www.ventego-creative.co.nz
blog: http://www.bloginblack.de
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/agentK