I saw this poll result for Which App server language do you use?:

(out of 13407 responses)

18% I don't use a server side language, I only use client side applications.
12% I mainly use ASP
6% For now ASP but I intend to switch to ASP.NET
11% I'm using ASP.NET
3% JSP is the way to go
36% PHP is my favourite
9% I use ColdFusion
2% other

So 12+6+11 = 29% Windoze ASP Total

Bearing in mind this is on a site trying to sell javascript extentions so I
assume that is why the first response is so high and JSP is so low.

Am I wrong?

Can I safely say that a relatively high proportion of Coldfusion users
(compared to the real world total which would be way less than 9%) are looking
at alternative javascipt libraries even though CF9 came with some?