This is a more flexible ini-file format reader that I wrote as part of buildbot
(another project I haven't had time to blog or promote - it does ANT/Maven
build dependency stuff as custom tags):

https://svn.rocketboots.com/os/buildbot/trunk/LIB/com/rocketboots/util/ini/IniFileReader.cfc

ROBIN HILLIARD
Chief Technology Officer